The governing body of amateur motor sport within Atlantic Canada
ARMS Homepage
It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:41 pm 
ARMS Vice President
ARMS Vice President

It's time!!!

Just a little under 3 weeks from now, we'll be going hot for this year's visit of the CSBK Championship to AMP. This year is going to be the first Double Header in some time! We will have a full slate of racing on both Saturday and Sunday, with qualifying and practice on Thursday and Friday.

Once again, we will need all of your help to make this event happen! We will need as many marshals as we can spare, so consider this the first call out! You are not required to work all 4 days - when we need people the most is on the weekend.

If you can work this event, please let me know on here (or by email or PM) what days you can work!

Camping is free, and each marshal is allowed one guest for the weekend. Lunch will be provided by the club and prepared by Arlene once again. Trivia will once again be rockin' the deck thanks to Sonia, so better start crusing wikipedia now!

Finally, we welcome Ian Pearce to the tower for Superbikes - it's long overdue!

More information will be posted as I get it (schedules for the day etc.) and we will have to have our marshal list ready by the Monday before the event (July 11th) - so please let me know ASAP if and what days you can work!

Thanks so much, and see you all trackside!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:37 am 
Infield Hooligan
Infield Hooligan

Nathan, will you need marshals for the Wed,thurs and Friday...as I maybe able to clear the schedule to help out if needed ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:13 pm 
4th Gear
4th Gear

For those that may be staying overnight on Sunday, is anyone thinking about pulling off a post GP Sunday " tent " session, with the appropriate glass vessels. 8O

" I was crying so hard, that when I was breaking, tears were streaming down my visor. " Jean Alesi after winning the Canadian GP on Fathers Day, on his birthday, driving a Ferrari with Gilles Villeneuve's # 27 on his car. I was there, my first GP as a marshal, 1995.